- As per Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi rules; exams are conducted after the completion of every semester and as per the scheduled time table.
INTERNAL EVALUATION THROUGH EXAMINATION COMMITTEE
- For the improvement of students performance in the Semester, “Monthly tests” are conducted regularly in all the semesters and for every subject.
INDUCTION ANALYSIS TEST
- To judge the intelligence and general knowledge of the Freshers, Induction Analysis Test is conducted in after the completion of admission and from its result students are divided in to “Advanced Learners” and “Slow Learners”.
- Accordingly; Advanced learners will be trained in the Advocacy skills and other related skills.
- Slow learners will get personal training to improve on their weaknesses through mentor system existing in the College.
- To conduct internal test & thereby train the students for the forthcoming semester examinations.
- To conduct “Induction Analysis Test” for the freshers and therein provide special facilities to “Advance learners” and “Slow learners”
- To conduct Assignment & Seminar for each subject
- To facilitate smooth conduct of semester exams
- To maintain marklist of Internal valuation of each subject