Library is a Temple of knowledge, Library is housed with 11025 volumes of Books and Back volumes, of these 2110 are bound volumes of journals and Reporters. The Library procures 31 Journals including 11 new papers and periodicals of general interest.
Monday to Friday
(10.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.)
(10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.)
FACILITIES PROVIDED IN THE LIBRARY
- A Digital Library facility is provided to the students and members of staff of the college.
- User friendly Library software (e-Lib software) is used for all the operations of the Library.
- Each student is provided with one identity card and Borrower’s card. Books are issued on Borrower’s card and identity card.
- The Librarian ensures the purchasing of current tittles in consultation with Principal & staff. Suggestions from the students also taken in to consideration in purchase of books.
- All new arrivals are displayed at the entrance hall of the Library.
- Books for special purpose exhibited on the importance days and occasions of the year.
- The Library provides the services like circulation, Bibliographic Compilations, Reference and career guidance.
RULES OF LIBRARY
- Student identity cards is compulsory to avail the services of the library.
- Users are requested to avoid conversation and discussion that will disturb other readers.
- Library hall is meant for individuals study only.
- Users should not disturb the arrangement of furniture.
- Use of cell phone is strictly prohibited in the library.
- Library users are requested to not to reshelf the materials (Books, Journals etc.) the library staff will do it for you.
- Books and bound volumes should be handled with care.
- Defects found in the books and bound volume should not be folded to serve as book marks.
- Disfiguring and marking the pages of library books with inks or pencil is prohibited.
OVER DUES / FINES Overdue books are charges with Rs. 1 per day.
- Users are charges with 5 times of the cost of the Book / Material which is lost by them.
- Reference Material issued if not returned before stipulated time, charges with the fine of Rs. 5/- per day.
- Duplicate borrower cards can be obtained paying the fine of Rs. 50/-
- Users can borrow Text Book for 8 working days. After due date user should renew the books in person.
- Reference books, journals, Magazines reporters and Bound Volumes are only reference in the library.