K.L.E. SOCIETY'S LAW ACADEMY
Under the strong parental umbrella to K.L.E. Society, the K.L.E. Society’s Law Academy strives to reach the horizons of excellence in academics, strengthening the knowledge base of society and engineering a just, equitable and progressive community. The K.L.E. Society’s Law Academy having its tentacles in Five Law Colleges, marches ahead to reach the goals.
An individual institution may find it difficult to cope up with the global scenario. Hence a collective approach is essential. In this direction, all the five Law Colleges of the K.L.E. Society have come together under one umbrella called K.L.E. Society’s Law Academy.
- G. K. Law College, Hubballi.
- A. Manvi Law College, Gadag.
- B. V. Bellad Law College, Belagavi.
- K. L. E. Society’s Law College, Bengaluru.
- K. L. E. Society’s Law College, Chikodi.
The Academy’s Objectives are:
- Enhancement of knowledge base of the Society / Stakeholders through conducting workshops, conferences, seminars, certificate course, orientation course, etc.
- To conduct legal literacy programmes and publish legal Journal.
- Conducting law fest to enhance the research skills of staff and students.
For the proper functioning of the Academy, the head quarter is created at B.V. Bellad Law College, Belgaum. All the Principals of K.L.E. Society’s Law Colleges are the active members of the Academy.