NAAC – Quality Maintenance Procedure
In pursuance of its Action Plan for performance evaluation, assessment and accreditation and quality up-gradation of institutions of higher education, the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), Bangalore proposes that every accredited institution should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) as a post-accreditation quality sustenance measure. Since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC will become a part of the institution’s system and work towards realisation of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance.
- Having realised the significance and the value of getting assessed and accredited, Internal Quality Assurance Cell(IQAC) is established in the College to maintain quality in all the activities of the College on 19/07/2004.
- The objective of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious and steady improvement in the overall performance of the College.
- All the curricular, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities conducted in the College are planned by IQAC and are executed through various departments of the College under the supervision of the IQAC.
- After the establishment of IQAC in the College, the first step in this direction was that the College in the first cycle of accreditation received C++ level by NAAC in 2004.
- The process of accreditation results in achieving our vision “Enabling the students to reform the Society”.
- Again we gone through, Second cycle of Accreditation wherein we secured “B” grade during 2009-10. Now; the College is in third cycle of accreditation.
• Every year Annual Quality Assurance Report(AQAR) of IQAC is sent to NAAC, Bangalore since from fist accreditation.